Fall Weekday Activity
WEEKDAYS (Mon-Fri through October 31st)
Hours are 2 - 6
THE WEEKDAY WAGON RIDES LEAVE PROMPTLY AT 3 and 5 P.M. EACH DAY (OR MORE OFTEN IF NEEDED).
ACTIVITIES OPEN DURING THE WEEK
- Wagon Ride to the pumpkin patch
- UPick pumpkin--$5 each
- 5 Acre corn maze
- 20 foot corn slide
- Old McDonald's Corn maze
- Straw bale maze
- Straw Castle
- Corn Stalk Tunnel
- Duck races
- Rat Race
- Corn Hole & Farm Yard Games
- See Saw Fun
- Tire & Tractor Swings
Admission: $6/person on weekdays---2 & under are Free.
- Everyone must purchase a General Admission wristband for $6 to enter the back of the farm where all the activities are located. Even if you do not want to participate in the activities, you will need to purchase an admission wristband to be admitted to the back of the farm.
- Once you purchase your general admission wristband, you may enjoy unlimited access to all the activities in the back of the farm listed above for the weekdays. The only activity that will have additional cost is the U-Pick Pumpkin from the patch.
- Concessions, pumpkins and other purchases are not included in the General Admission pricing.